Terms & Conditions
Organizer, Duration & Qualification
- Spring Clean with Colgate-Palmolive and Cold Storage ["Contest"] is organized by Colgate-Palmolive Marketing Sdn. Bhd. (165147-W) ["Organizer"] commencing on 1st January 2018 and ending on 28th February 2018 ["Contest Period"]. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions or Contest Periods at any time. All entries must reach the Organizer on or before 28th February 2018.
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above, except employees of the Organizer and its advertising agencies, promotions, events and their public relations, as well as their immediate family members ["Participants"].
- Participant is eligible to participate in the Contest with the purchase of any Colgate oral care products, Softlan, Glo, Axion and/or Ajax products ["Qualifying Spend"] product with original receipt during the Contest Period.
- Participant is eligible to purchase of the Qualifying Spend at any Cold Storage store in Malaysia with printed proof of purchase.
- Join the Contest with the following steps:
- Via WhatsApp
- Tell us your most creative cleaning tips for Spring Cleaning in 30 words or less.
- WhatsApp photo of original receipt with caption
<Name>_<IC NO>_<ADDRESS>_<Spring Cleaning tip in 30 words or less> and send to 010-567 2915.
Example: SITI FATIMAH_800101105000_123, JALAN BESAR, TAMAN BESAR,
40000, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR_TO CLEAN A BOTTOM OF THE POT, I USE....
- Every entry must be attached with an original receipt ["Proof of Purchase"] of Colgate oral care products, Softlan, Glo, Axion and/or Ajax products.
- Participants may join more than one  time. One  original receipt is valid for one  entry only.
- Incomplete, late, without proof of purchase or containing incorrect purchase products receipts will not be accepted.
- Seventeen  Participants will win a Grand Prize of one  Chef Topf La Rose Double Handed Pot each.
- Winners will be chosen based on the most creative Spring Cleaning tips submitted, and will be selected at the absolute discretion of the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any participant suspected of defrauding, hacking or disrupting the process of participation in the Contest or the Contest operation.
- Each Participant Contestant may only win 1 [one] prize throughout the Contest Period. Prizes are non-transferable and could not be redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be contacted within 4 - 6 weeks from the end of the Contest Period by telephone. If any winner could not be contacted after 3 [three] attempts, winners will be disqualified and replaced.
- The Participant shall be fully liable in the event of any injury, damage or loss as a result of participating in the Contest, or at the time of redemption and / or use of their gifts.
Responsibilities & Rights of the Organiser
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by Contest rules & regulations. The decision of the Organizer is final. Any letters, enquiries, appeal or protest will not be entertained. Participants hereby agree that no further action will be taken against the Organizer.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants give permission to the Organizer and/or any third party agencies elected by the Organizer [“Agency”] to process Participants’ personal data, which is provided in the contest for contest purposes.
- The Organizer and / or Agency shall take necessary precautions to ensure that Participants’ personal data is protected. The Agencies will likewise adhere to the same precautionary measures.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize of same value at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
- For any enquiries or feedback, participants may contact +6012-5739776.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to consumers of Colgate-Palmolive (M) Sdn Bhd and Colgate-Palmolive Marketing Sdn. Bhd.
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual [“Individual”]. It informs the Individual of their rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular:-
- That we [“Organiser”] collect Individual’s personal data directly from the contest entry;
- Individual’s personal data is collected for the Spring Clean with Colgate-Palmolive and Cold Storage [“Contest”];
- Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
- Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency for processing;
- The personal data requested from Individual will only be used for the Contest only;
- The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
- Individual personal data will be validated upon confirming the winners and if there are changes to the personal data, the Individual is required to update the Organiser; and
If Individual wishes to make enquiries or provide feedback, you may contact us via +6012-5739776 on Mondays to Fridays, from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.
Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010
Notis Di Bawah Seksyen 7 Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (“PDPA”) kepada pengguna Colgate-Palmolive (M) Sdn Bhd dan Colgate-Palmolive Marketing Sdn Bhd.
Pengguna yang dihormati,
Di bawah PDPA, terdapat beberapa syarat yang mengawal pemprosesan data peribadi anda sebagai individu (“Individu”). Ia memaklumkan Individu tentang hak-hak anda di bawah PDPA, termasuk tindakan yang boleh diambil oleh Individu untuk melaksanakan hak-hak tersebut dan akibatnya, dan secara khususnya:-
- Bahawa kami [“Penganjur”] mengumpul data peribadi daripada penyertaan anda;
- Data peribadi Individu dikumpul untuk Spring Clean with Colgate-Palmolive and Cold Storage [“Peraduan”];
- Individu mempunyai hak untuk mengakses dan membetulkan data peribadi anda;
- Data peribadi Individu akan dikongsi dengan Agensi yang dilantik untuk tujuan pemprosesan;
- Data peribadi Individu akan diguna untuk tujuan Peraduan sahaja;
- Data peribadi yang diminta adalah wajib, dan jika maklumat yang diberikan tidak lengkap, penyertaan Individu tidak akan diterima;
- Sekiranya Individu telah disahkan sebagai Pemenang, sebarang perubahan kepada data peribadi individu harus dimaklumkan kepada Penganjur; dan
Sekiranya Individu mempunyai pertanyaan atau ingin memberi maklum balas, anda boleh berhubung dengan kami melalui talian +6012-5739776 dari Isnin hingga Jumaat, dari pukul 10.00 pagi sehingga pukul 1.00 petang, dan pukul 2.00 petang sehingga pukul 5.00 petang.